Mentioning Pressotherapy, many people do not have any ideas about this treatment, such as what it is, how it works, what the treatment process is, what should you attention, and so on. After reading this article, I think you will have a deep understanding of Pressotherapy treatment.
Question: What is Pressotherapy?
Answer: The Infrared Pressotherapy machine can improve the circulation of lymph, draining the waste out of body. Different from simple vibration, it adopts air pressure to accelerate fat movement. Air wave massage is gentle and soft which is safe for patient during treatment. The pressure on one side of the air chamber is 200000 Pa. 30 minutes pressotherapy treatment can burn same calories as doing sit-ups for 150 times. Plus, it can speed up the inner circulation by the air chambers around the belly, thigh and shank, which can effectively adjust incretion and drain the toxin out of body.
Question: How does the Pressotherapy equipment work?
Answer: A computer-controlled pump inflates the individual sections of the multi- chambered garments, which are positioned around the limbs. The pump inflates each chamber of the garment individually. Once a chamber has been inflated, its pneumatic circuit closes. This enables the pump to maintain the preset level and avoid the balancing of pressure with the other chambers. When one chamber is inflated, this causes an increase in pressure of the previously inflated chamber, creating an Automatic Double Pressure Gradient.
Question: What are the functions of Pressotherapy?
- Body sculpting, weight loss, decomposition and eliminate stubborn fat.
- Pneumatic detoxification eliminates fatigue, relieve stress and muscle pain.
- Promote blood circulation, improve metabolism.
- Improve the systemic lymphatic system and the organization of loose skin.
Question: Does the Pressotherapy Treatment have side effects?
Answer: Pressotherapy treatment has no side effect. So far, the pressotherapy treatment is totally safe for the patients. After the treatment, some users would have muscle pain, red spotty on the skin. Please don't worry. This is normal reaction.
Question: Are there any Contra-indications?
Answer: Yes, It is not allowed to use pressotherapy if someone has severe diabetes, heart diseases, hemorrhage, acalcerosis, pregnancy, fever, hypertension, acute/chronic bronchitis, emphysema, liver cirrhosis, nephritides, dermatosis, asthma, chronic appendicitis, chronic cholecystitis, ascites, edema, etc.
Question: How often should Pressotherapy be used?
Answer: For best results, it is recommended that clients receive a series of treatments, ranging from 8-15 treatments, depending on specific individual needs. Weekly treatments are recommended to achieve individual results.
Attentions for the Pressotherapy Treatment
- Customers must remove all metal objects before operating. Pressure energy regulation level and clothes size freely adjusted the size of the actual situation according to guests
- Discomfort in body and pregnant women customers are not recommended to use this machine. Customer within one hour after meal, you cannot use the machine for care.
- After using, turn off the power, unplug the air ducts plug, remove various parts of the airbag, be careful when unfolding, put it back the package. Disinfect and clean clothes and machine.
June 12th, 2015