The Strong Numb™ anesthetic cream t is widely used in clinics for laser treamen, micro pigmentation, skin microneedling, hair removal, moles, mikroiglovoy therapy, acupuncture, removal of nevus of Ota, removing freckles, skin peeling, skin cleaning, removal of warts, permanent make-up., surgical operations, laser therapy, laser removal of acne and a variesty of other cosmetic treatments.
- High concentration of lidocaine - 10.56%;
- Fast and effective anesthesia of the skin;
- Only takes around 10 to 20 minutes to get the numb effect, while other product take over 1 hour
- Perfect for injections, microneedling, mesotherapy and other cosmetic treatments;
- Low consumption (not more than 2 ml).
Lidocaine cram works by temporarily blocking the pathway of pain signals along nerves. Lidocaine cram does this by stopping the sodium entering the nerve ending at the site of the pain. This prevents an electrical signal building up and passing along the nerve fibers to the brain.
Lidocaine may be absorbed following topical administration to mucus membranes, its rate and extent of absorption depends upon the specific site of application, duration or exposure, concentration and the total dosage. You may experience reddening of the procedure area.
Medical Contents per 1g
Lidocaine (KP) 105.6mg
Additives (preservatives) : Benzalkonium chloride 0.2mg
Effective topical anesthetic during cosmetic procedure. It quickly sooths and numbs the area.
Apply 0.25~0.66g cream before cosmetic procedure. Use minimum effective amount, and dose time of application may be different among individuals. Do not exceed applying 1.74g of cream and 187mg of lidocaine within 24 hours.
- Keep out of the reach of Childhood hand
- Store at room temperature (1℃~30℃)
- Protect from light
- Do not freeze
- Do not throw it in the fire after use
- Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
- After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8" or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
- Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
- Leave cream and wrap in place for 10 to 35 minutes before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
- Skin typically remains numb for 1 - 4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
- Not to be used on children under 6 years old.
- Allergy to lidocaine or other local anesthetics
- DO NOT apply the cream to cuts, grazes, wounds, areas where there is a skin rash or eczema, in or near the eyes, ears, mouth, (inside) nose or anus (back side) or the genitals of children.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Apply to affected areas no more than 2 times a day. Children under years please consult a physician.
- Tell your prescriber or health care professional about other skin products you are using. Do NOT use this topical cream at the same site as other skin preparations without medical advice.
- If your side effects bother you, or if you experience any unusual effects, stop using and contact your medical provider immediately.
- DO NOT use if Patients with trauma or inflammation of the application
- DO NOT use If patients are pregnancies.
- DO NOT use for Liver, kidney diseased patients
- This medicine is for external use only, do not eat
- It is recommended that you do not apply a row on the same site
Its possible side effects are likely to include swelling or redness at the application site, unusual sensations on skin or pale skin. Severe to rare side effects may include allergic reactions like hives, rash, itchiness, facial swelling, and difficulty in breathing or tightness in the chest.
The numb cream is liquid product which is restricted by shipping regulations. If you order it together with other product, the numb cream will be shipped separately. Please kindly notice that.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
iBeautyPen® 2 | Professional Automated Micro-needling Device | Powerful German Motor | Anti-back-flow design | High hygiene and safety Derma pen needling
Ultralipo II | Ultrasonic Cavitation Slimming | Vacuum RF Body Shaping | Red Photon Face Skin Tightening
Regular Price: $1,190.00
Special Price $799.00